Chris’ Wild life serves as the canvas for her speaking and team building programs. She freely admits that much of what she’s learned about humanity comes from dogs and rivers—from her team of 16 sled dogs, who she helped breed, raise, and train, to her decades of guiding whitewater canoe trips. Combined, they create the perfect back-drop for memorable, easy to apply, lasting, and life-changing tools for individuals, teams, leaders, and organizations.
There’s nothing like hearing a group of bankers or IT professionals—among many others– call out words that come to mind when they are feeling Wild, and then diving into how to welcome and greatly benefit from letting that Wild side be present at work.
- Profiled on The Discovery Channel’s “National Geographic Today”
- Selected Top Ten Speaker of 2014 by MeetingsNet
- National Speaker’s Association member and recipient of the 2011 Next Level Award
- Flash-point Speaker at Meeting Professional International’s 2014 World Education Congress
- Highest rated speaker at Meeting Professional International’s 2014 World Education Congress
- Wilderness guide since 1984
- Dog Musher (it began with just one husky 28 years ago, and grew rather exponentially)
- Sits on the board of The Raptor Center at the University of Minnesota
- National Association of Women Business Owners Luminary award, 2008
- George Williams College Distinguished Alumnae award recipient, 2010
- Certified Wilderness First Responder
You’ll never find another speaker like this.
Always engaging. Never boring. Refreshingly different.
Because the World Needs
a Lot More Wild
Contact us today to schedule your Wild event.